Monday, October 24, 2011

Taste the Rainbow

Best candy behind Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? Skittles. Hands down. (I don't really know if they are in the same candy class. Chocolate and PB are not on the same level as a fruit party in my mouth. Both are equally deelish though. Oral-gasmic if I do say so myself)


There's a difference between the two though. All Reese's are created equal. (equally tasty..) Skittles throw some bullshit at me though.

Purple and Orange Skittles.

Terrible. Straight garbage. The guy who invented those two flavors deserves a junk punch. They are the reason why I can't be monogamous with Skittles in the fruit variety of candy. I know some people like both the orange and purple Skittles, actually find them quite refreshing. You know who those people are? Dumb. (Sorry if you fit into that category. get some new taste buds and then we can be friends) I hate them almost as much as I hate Tyler Hansborough's eyes. (See Donkey Punch from past blogs) I guess to be fair to the crappy Skittles guy, I also hate orange flavored Starburst. If I wanted orange flavor, I'd eat a damn orange. (Cherry and Strawberry are soooo much better when they are artificially flavored. You know I'm right)


So to the dick-hole invented shitty flavors, I say good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment