Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Donkey Punch

Really, there aren't that may people that I hate in my life. I dislike a few people, but overall I'm a pretty tolerant person. Except of one person. I don't know why, but I HATE this man.

Tyler Hansborough

I hate him with a fire-y passion that burns deep within my soul. And I have no idea why. But I hate him. A lot. Have you ever taken a close look at him? Those eyes?! I've told multiple people this, and feel free to use it yourself, giving me proper credit of course, but he looks like he's been donkey punched, and his eyes never returned to the correct way eyes should look. They are all crazy bug-eyed. It creeps me out. I don't think he blinks either. I'm not a doctor, or a scientist, but I was a bio major for one regrettable year of my life, so I think this gives me enough background to diagnose his eye issue. I guess he is an o.k. basketball player, but all that is overshadowed by his lack of blinking, normal eyes. If there is an actual medical problem that causes this, then I'll kinda feel bad. Only kinda though. I feel as if I would ever meet him in real life, I might try to punch him square in the face. This is the only logical way to set his eyeballs to the correct depth in his eye sockets. Like I said, I was a bio major for a year. I know what I'm talking about.

Also, I'd really just like to punch him in the face.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe he got hurt doing this...
    http://www.faniq.com/blog/Tyler-Hansbrough-Jumps-Into-A-Pool-At-Frat-Party-Blog-8547

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I share your sentiments toward Mr. Hansbrough, it is worth noting that he scored 24 points on 8-of-10 shooting the day after you posted this entry. Also, I enjoy the blog. Keep it up.

    Blue

    ReplyDelete