Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pubescent Darth

Yes, you read that title right. Pubescent Darth. As in Vader. Yeah, I sound like him if he was going through puberty. At 22 years old. I haven't had a solid voice for the past 3 weeks.

I think I left it in Panama City, after a week of excessive drinking (Spring Break, don't judge me. We've all been there). Ever since that unforgettable week, I've sounded like a 13 year old boy. Not exactly the way you want to sound if you're trying to pick up a guy (not that I'm trying to do that...I'm just giving an example...) No matter what I do, this golden voice wont return. OK...I'll be honest. I have a pretty deep voice anyways, so I always sound like a man (see Man Hands post...I promise those are my only manly qualities, besides my swearing) It's been a rough couple of weeks with this voice. All I need to complete the outfit is the mask and a light saber. My birthday is on the 13th, so I expect both in the mail very soon. Otherwise I'll use the force..

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed the vices of the Redneck Riveria, aka Panama City. Good Stuff with the blog. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DID enjoy those vices sir! And thanks for the positive comments, it's much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete