Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I have rekindled an old flame

And that flame burns bright for one thing.

Chinese food.

Once I get the hankering for it, theres no stopping me. I'm like one of those kids at the park, you know the really annoying, screaming ones? Yeah, thats me until I get chinese food. It consumes me. Thank god I had a quick outlet tonight.

My friend Nick and I always eat together on Wednesday nights, our tradition. This evening we decided on Chinese, thank god (it ended the chance of me sobbing for chinese on days end). Our friend Nate came along too. One thing I learned at this dinner, is to not talk about your lady parts in front of guys. Nate almost threw up on two separate occasions. (I'm saying it was in the general conversation of lady parts, not just MY lady parts. and I'm sticking to that.) Upon hindsight of this conversation, I realize "Hey Gabi, maybe that is why you don't have a boyfriend." Then I immediately threw that thought to the wind. I'm awesome. If a man cant take a conversation about people feeling my uterus, then I don't know if you can really call him a man. Regardless of this all, I'm sure I'm going to have an awesome dream tonight thanks to the Chinese. So you have that to look forward to.

P.S. for some reason, my couch smells like feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment