Friday, August 27, 2010

Veggie Scampi!

So I work at a restaurant, and being vegetarian, I only have one entree option, the Veggie Scampi, which is delicious by the way. Anyways, now that you know that...


It's the end of the night at Water Street Grill, and I only have one thing on my mind. Veggie Scampi. Only one thing, I'm broke. Like straight up broke. So I can't afford to buy it. (sad face, I know right?) So, I have all the stuff to make it at home, but I have NO idea how to do it. So I go up to my boss and BEG for the recipe. Wont stop bothering him until he gives it to me. Well he wont. So what do I do? I decide I need to break into the restaurant and steal the recipe! So i'm decked out just like the hamburglar, tip toeing around the kitchen, trying to get that recipe. All of a sudden all the lights come on, and I'm at a party with the staff from WSG. So we decide we need to go to the bar, and I'm walking and all of a sudden, someone grabs my hand. I'm way confused. It's one of the cooks from water street, and he wont let go of my hand. Then that fast forward movement happens, and all of a sudden we're living together..then married..


then I wake up. asking myself again.."what did I eat last night?!..."

No comments:

Post a Comment