Friday, August 27, 2010

The beginning

So you're wondering...why the heck is my blog title "What did I eat last night.."?


It's what I say almost EVERY morning. I can thank my mom's side of the family for that. On the Bradshaw side we have two traits, 1) being clumsy, and 2) having weird dreams (mom also blames what we eat right before going to bed for our dreams, hence me asking what I ate last night) . A blog about being a walking hazard could be somewhat interesting, but thats not the point of this one. I'll probably throw in a few stories about the fumbles my family has had, but I'm really here to fill you in on my dreams. I was telling one of my friends about the recent dreams I've had, and she said I HAD to post them somehow. 


So this is where we begin. This is me, telling anyone about what weird, strange, scary things go on in my subconscious. Some might be in more detail than others, for your own good. Some might crack you up. Others will lead you to believe that I may be a little crazy. It's whatever. I can't control my dreams, but I can let everyone enjoy them!







No comments:

Post a Comment