Friday, September 24, 2010

But I am le tired...

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but the dream world has been lacking, or I've been lacking in memory. Either Or. There have a been a few dreams, I'm kind of embarrassed about them so they wont be posted. Sorry again. Anyways, on to the point.


Last night was rough, only about 4 hours of sleep, with a 14+ hour day ahead of me. My lifestyle of working, school, and more working is starting to catch up with me. Bad news bears. But in the short amount of time I was asleep I had a pretty kickin' dream. I worked at the restaurant last night, and we listen to a lot of jazz/old crooner music, which I dig. So I had that kind of tune in my head all night. That developed a dream into where I was back in high school, playing in our jazz band (Yeah, 6 years of jazz band. and I loved it) We were playing some big band stuff, opening for a surprise act. Well the act turned out to be the Beatles. Yup. 2010 and it was the original Beatles. Too bad I didn't get enough sleep to continue the dream, so I only got to hear "I wanna hold your hand" before I woke up.


Thank you three color tomato chicken tortellini soup, for that dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment